Every Move Out Cleaning includes:
- Ceiling fan blades (hand washed or wiped) & light fixtures (hand washed in place/not removed)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds & shutters (vacuumed or wiped w/micro fiber)
- All reachable inside windows cleaned (outside upon request and additional charge)
- Moldings & woodwork, window sills, & lock ledges (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Top of refrigerator (hand washed or wiped) Inside of fridge and freezer
- Outside/Inside of appliances cleaned / inside microwave
- Stovetop & drip pans & inside oven scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts and inside
- All Doors (washed)
- Light switch plates (washed)
- Counter tops & backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Tub/shower & tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Stairs and Railing (vacuumed, wood washed )
- Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped) Wood floors are mopped with Bona
- Steam cleaned tile or linoleum floor
*We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted w/ an extension duster.
We will try to reach all visible places by hand or with an extension duster. We cannot move furniture.
Most homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand.
Visible debris or garbage removal will be an additional $200.00 charge.
We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require ultra-sonic mini-blind cleaning (available upon request).
Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave. We try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
Home must be completely vacated and boxes removed before cleaning can start.